Friday, May 28, 2010

The end of 23 Things....or is it?

I am actually glad we wrapped up 23 Things as Summer Reading is already keeping me very busy. I'm glad I went back and checked up on myself as some things had not linked to my blog like they should have. I'm sure I will come back and spend more time on many of the "Things" as I have time or can find a need for them. There are a few that I will just probably not use anymore, but I am very glad to have had the experience and at least learn the basics of how to use them. Working with young adults it's always good to keep up with the latest. I am so glad I decided to participate in 23 Things because I would never have used most of this or realized just how easy it is. Onward and upward!
Have A Wonderful summer!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you learned so much! I hope you have a great Summer Reading Program at your library!

    Janelle Mercer, SWKLS

    ReplyDelete