Monday, April 12, 2010

LibraryThing, Shelfari

OK so I'm doing my lessons out of order, but with working the front desk today I can't really do the older lessons.
I must say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Shelfari. I can't wait to spend more time on it and get my books on my shelf. It is so easy to use and I love the reviews and recommendations. I can't wait to add and invite friends to see what they are reading. This is going to be great fun. I can see having my Young Adults do this. We can share and recommend titles and even do a discussion. I know how the teens would rather use technology than anything else. They can also participate in library related events without having to fit a trip to the library into their already busy schedules. Hmmmm! Possibilities, possibilities!

http://www.shelfari.com/mmader

No comments:

Post a Comment